Sunday, 26 October 2008


Team work - Roles


Nowadays in the academic environment there exists a new method which organizes the essential roles of teams. Additionally there exists 9 categories of roles that the people use in teamwork cooperation. Obviously sometimes when the team organizes these roles, they don't have only positive results because most of the time it is so difficult for people to achieve a better communication.
I believe that for the table below the most suitable roles for me are the ''plant'', the ''specialist'' and the ''implementer''. First of all, from my experience I know that if the team members do nοt have the same aims and functions, the bad results are obvious. When I was at college and I did my teamwork job, I had the role of the "plant". We had to organize work such us, business plans, marketing plans or strategic movements. I prepared the statement and when we decided which company to take then we shared the roles. The bad thing with the plant is the difficulties of communication between the members of the team. The most important thing is the cooperation between the members. If the plants do not organize well the members, the team has a problem. Most of the times the plants have to do all the work so that the team does not have a big communication gap between them.

No comments: